Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Questions from Epic Reads

Margot at EpicReads posted a holiday tag on the EpicReads youtube and I thought I would answer the questions on here!

1. What is your favorite book to gift during the holidays?
I don't really have a singular book that I gift because I have friends with very different tastes in books. A lot of times I just get them a gift card so they can pick out their own books but if I were to pick one book that I would gift to literally anyone this year it would have to be I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson!

2. What is the best book you have ever received as a gift?
I've been buying my own books for a while now but the best book I remember receiving as a gift was my UK boxed set of the Signature Harry Potter hardcovers that I got for Christmas last year. I received all of the HP books as gifts as they came out and being they have affected my life so much they obviously had to get the mention.

3. What book do you hope to get this year?
I got a handful of signed books on Black Friday as a gift from my Aunt, but I obviously had to be there to pick them out so I have already received those. I hope that if anyone was to buy me a book that it would be a pre-order for Passenger by Alexandra Bracken or Front Lines by Michael Grant!

4. What is your favorite holiday movie?
ELF! All the way! I quote it so much and just adore it! Oh and the Polar Express! I can watch both of these on repeat for the whole month of December and not tire of them.

5. What holiday song is always on repeat?
I am actually not that into Christmas music (don't kill me) but if I were to play any song on repeat it would probably be Baby It's Cold Outside (Idina Menzel and Michael Buble version). I also love All I Want For Christmas! A not so Christmassy winter song would be Mittens by Carly Rae Jepsen. I think I just need to find the right albums and songs to get myself more into Christmas music, I guess that is my task for the coming year so I can be prepared for next Christmas season! Recommend awesome Christmas albums/songs and artists versions that you like below?!

6. What is your favorite holiday food to either make or eat?
COOKIES! I love making chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, the peanut butter ones with the hershey kiss in the center, basically all the cookies. I also really enjoy oreo truffles, 'poor man's' peanut butter candy, and fudge.

Merry Christmas everyone!
- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment