Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My 2015 A-Z Challenge Wrap Up!

I started off this challenge with a list of books that fit each letter of the alphabet and that were on my TBR. As you probably know reading a certain book doesn't always fit your mood so I had to take a step away from the reading the books I specified and just read what I was in the mood for. So, I ended up meeting the challenge with a few more technicalities than I wanted but I completed it and I am so proud!

Here is my final list of books from A to Z:

A. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
B. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
C: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
D: Dime by E. R. Frank
E: Everyday by David Levithan
F: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
G: Golden Son by Pierce Brown
H: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (re-read)
I: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
J.  Joyride by Anna Banks
K. Kagawa, Julie - Talon
L. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (re-read)
M. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
N. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
O. The Outsiders by SE Hinton
P. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (re-read)
Q. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
R. Rogue by Julie Kagawa
S. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
T. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
U. Uglies: Cutters by Scott Westerfeld
V. Very Good Lives by J. K. Rowling
W. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
X. AleXie, Sherman - The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Y. Yoon, Nicola - Everything, Everything 
Z. Zevin, Gabrielle - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry


In 2016 I plan on participating in this challenge as well as the Around the Year in 52 Books challenge! You can check out these challenges by going to the Young Adult Book Club group for the A-Z challenge and the Around the Year in 52 Books group both of which are on Goodreads! I am also participating with the A Very Shadowhunter Read Along group in their year long (re)read of all of the Shadowhunter novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment