Friday, January 1, 2016

Year End Wrap Up & Reflection | 2015


Another reading year has come and gone! It is crazy to think that another year and 98 books have passed by. I read some pretty fantastic books this year and have had some amazing bookish experiences.

I met some amazing authors, went to BookCon, visited some New York book shops. I met Scott Westerfeld one of my ALL TIME favorite authors and got him to sign my 10 year old copy of Uglies. I got to meet Maggie Stiefvater, Sarah J. Maas, and Rainbow Rowell. I got to go to The Strand to walk among the stacks and Books of Wonder for an event. I got to meet Adam Silvera on a whim and he holds the current record for best signature in a book for all the fun doodles he did in my copy. I had a fantastic year doing so many bookish things and meeting so many wonderfully bookish people.

I got two new bookshelves to hold all of my new books that I have purchased and collected! I've gone a bit book crazy and have bought a lot of books that are sitting on my TBR pile but I have also gone through and donated a lot of books to my local Little Free Library so that many more people can enjoy the books that I have enjoyed or come to love books that I just lost interest in.



The Books of 2015

Stats:
  • books read: 98
  • number of pages: 29.326
  • number of graphic novels: 16
  • number of novellas/short stories: 12
  • number of novels: 70
  • Publication years: 1967-2015
Top 15 of 2015:




No comments:

Post a Comment